oh hey guys. how was your christmas? mine was A-MAZING! more to come on that later, though. it's 4:21 a.m. north of the arctic circle and i'm going to attempt sleep very soon, i swear. perhaps some of you noticed that i changed my "friends" column to "friends and family". i've been waiting for this opportunity since my blogging christening and that day has finally dawned, thanks to my rad cousin
janae. seriously people, i dig her. and she loves movies just as much as i do. and she's just rad. thanks cousin. xoxo
1 comment:
Oh hey cousin. I love reading your blog and think you're freakin rad too. I'm honored.
And no it's not bad that you prefer going alone. I kind of enjoyed my solo Avatar catharsis today. And the illegally obtained copy may be bad but it won't make the movie bad! ;)
Post a Comment