Meet Pan Hong (China) and Zsuzsanna (Hungary)
They found a device resembling a skateboard in the closet. Did I mention we're exhausted? And slightly delirious, too.
To our absolute delight-and flat out shock-we were given the evening off. No practice on the most perfect, beautiful day since I have arrived here in Germany. Seventy degrees and not a cloud in the sky. A few of us went down to the Rhein for some ice cream. We decided to walk. And sit. And talk. And enjoy each other's company. I needed today. Another teammate, Karolina, had some frightening news for us at lunch. The market where we buy our groceries is called REWE. It's near our apartment and apparently "some guy shot a bitch" in the parking lot last night. "No, Sheila", not a female dog. Bitch in this instance equals prostitute. I love my teammates.
1 comment:
Dear Trucker Slut,
I have secretly been reading your blog for months now and have to tell you that I miss you and your crazy ways. This device that your teammates have found looks delightfully fun!
I love you!!
Your #1 Trucker Slut.
a.k.a. Melissa
Post a Comment