It was so refreshing to not have to listen to German everywhere I went! Ever since my first day of Italian 101 my sophmore year I have been in love with the language. My speaking skills are rusty and whenever I try to form sentences in Italian the first words to come to my mind are German. Yuck. But I got along ok and it reminded me of my goal to live in Italy for a year and become fluent in Italian. I'll get there, one way or another.
Two amazing weekends in a row! I am so blessed and am grateful for Matthew, Lauren and Taylor for making me happy and helping me to get through these next 7 weeks til I go home.
On the Rialto Bridge


Love you!



Rialto Bridge
Some gorgeous masks. Couldn't get enough of them.
Gondola
San Marco


You can't take pictures inside the church, but this is the mosaic above the entry way.


I was so fascinated with this algae all day. It looked alive!
Love this mask.
Because when you're in Venice you can't stop taking pictures of canals.
La Chiesa Santa Maria della Salute
Wish I had these lanterns for my room
My rosary from San Marco
Light
Friends

Love you!
Rialto Bridge
You can't take pictures inside the church, but this is the mosaic above the entry way.
I was so fascinated with this algae all day. It looked alive!
5 comments:
It really was a perfect day and I wish that it could have lasted longer. Thank you soooooo much for coming to visit and for the great memories. I love your pictures and I love you even more. What a blessing you are! :D
ciao Bella!
Oh, Erica, such good memories from '04 and our European adventure. I'm assuming Lauren took these pictures. Wow-she is good. I loved Venice, but, of course, Saltzburg was my highlight. Oh, and who is Matthew? Details, please. Stacie says hi.
Joni Powell
The light picture is my favorite. As well as the one of you three at the bottom. You all look so happy, and I'm so happy you're happy. Wow. Seven more weeks? That's nothing. You just about completed a whole European vb season. Not very many people at all can say that. You are so cool.
SO fun! You look great. Someday I'll go back to Venezia as well. Miss you.
look at you go! what a beautiful place. hope you're well. I'm glad I found your blog
Post a Comment