Friday, August 29, 2008

And so it begins

We had a team meeting today with all of our big sponsors and Volleyball Club Wiesbaden staff. The season started off with a bang. I'd like to tell you what was said in our press conference, but it was all in Deutsch. However, they fed us good food and therefore it was a success! The way to my heart is through my stomach and I fell in love with our sponsors today.


5 comments:

White Out said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
White Out said...

Erica! Wow you look great and look like your having a blast! Keep in touch please!
Kar

White Out said...

Sorry about the two messages... i didnt know if it got the first one! :S

Anonymous said...

Erica!I have a blog too! I am so glad you are a blogger now!Yay. I miss you. How is German lessons going????

Lauren said...

yeah for good food!!! we just got back from italy last night and had some amazing food there too. =D this is so great. love you!